Thursday, December 12, 2013

Pinned!

Are you a lover of Pinterest?  A dedicated pinner like me?  Such a wonderful site for procrastinating keeping track of kids party ideas, design and decorating trends, recipes to try, anything really!  But so hard to keep up with all the great ideas flowing around the blogosphere, which is why, when I finally try something I've pinned, I feel the need to shout it from the rooftops!


This is rosemary wreath, made with rosemary from our garden, but slightly wilted from the summer heat. At least I can add to it if it starts looking too withered. It was too hard to centre on the ugly screen door and the peephole, which drives me crazy.  But it smells so amazing, every time the door is opened you get a whiff of rosemary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!